Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Angelina Pointed Toe Pumps





It's no secret that women love shoes, and I'm one of those girls that would save up so i can buy a few pairs every month :)
I simply can't resist beautiful shoes, especially pointed toe pumps like the Pigalle.

I've always wanted to get a pair but it costs more than my rent and i can't exactly wear it on a daily basis can I?

I've been on the hunt for Pigalle-like pumps for a while now but i just can't seem to find the perfect pair. It's either too expensive (>RM 450 a pair) or  it just doesn't look quite like the Pigalles. 

Until now!

Angelina Pointed Toe Pumps is by far the most gorgeous and affordable pair of shoes i've ever bought. Plus it's super comfy to walk in!

Comes in 9 colors, you can now own this gorgeous shoes at only RM 259 a pair!

Order HERE
 
*Runs true to size.
*Exchange of size is allowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Order Form

Name *
Address *

Street Address

Address Line 2

City

State / Province / Region

Postal / Zip Code

Country
Phone Number *

###
-
###
-
####
Email *
Order Item
please state item(s) name, color & quatity.
Powered byEMF Web Forms Builder
Report Abuse